Do You Want A Free Wii?

2 replies to this topic

#1 HMOOB_TammaDueree_*

HMOOB_TammaDueree_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

Free Wii - How It Works. This is essentially a new and unique method of marketing. It is a simple referral scheme and encourages people like you and me to view different companys offers in exchange for a free nintendo games console. However, the best part of this is that taking part in the offers doesn’t cost you a penny! There are a variety of free trials available.

When you take part in a free trial of a companys services, you become a ‘potential customer’ to that company. They place a high value on people trying/viewing their products and services, and on average roughly 1 in 100 people that sign up for the companys free trials, will become a full customer you complete a free trial offer for a company the company pays a set fee to the reward site everytime somebody signs up you want to get a wii free which normally costs £180.00 you get 8 referrals or friends to sign up for the free offer via the reward site company pays the reward site a set amount as you have got 8 friends to sign up reward site orders you a free nintendo wii remaining money becomes reward sites profit What all this means is- the reward site are very happy because they have made a profit the company is happy because of the potential new custom most importantly, your happy because you have a free wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted ImageFree Wii

#2 HMOOB_JOJI_*

HMOOB_JOJI_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:23 PM

Free Wii - How It Works. This is essentially a new and unique method of marketing. It is a simple referral scheme and encourages people like you and me to view different companys offers in exchange for a free nintendo games console. However, the best part of this is that taking part in the offers doesn’t cost you a penny! There are a variety of free trials available.

When you take part in a free trial of a companys services, you become a ‘potential customer’ to that company. They place a high value on people trying/viewing their products and services, and on average roughly 1 in 100 people that sign up for the companys free trials, will become a full customer you complete a free trial offer for a company the company pays a set fee to the reward site everytime somebody signs up you want to get a wii free which normally costs £180.00 you get 8 referrals or friends to sign up for the free offer via the reward site company pays the reward site a set amount as you have got 8 friends to sign up reward site orders you a free nintendo wii remaining money becomes reward sites profit What all this means is- the reward site are very happy because they have made a profit the company is happy because of the potential new custom most importantly, your happy because you have a free wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted ImageFree Wii

My friend, you may advertise here, but you may know that in this world any thnig should never ever free, so I think might be a wasting your time, sorry.

#3 HMOOB_Flossy_*

HMOOB_Flossy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

I've been loknoig for a post like this for an age

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users